|Job Title:||Front End UI Developer (remote option available)|
|Location:||Remote / Southampton|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
Front End UI Developer Position Overview:
Based within a development team made up 8 individuals including Full Stack Java Developers, DevOps Engineers, Tech Lead, and Project Manager, you will be designing and developing quality user interfaces and experiences. This exciting position offers the opportunity to ‘own’ front end development within the development team, as well as lead/coach junior front end developers as and when they join the business – planned for the next 12-24 months.
Front End UI Developer Position Requirements:
- Be an enthusiastic developer with some commercial experience working as a Front End/UI Developer.
- A want to work in a collaborative, cohesive environment.
- Be proficient in using frameworks such as React, Vue and/or Angular, or have a desire to learn.
- Have UI/UX design skills.
Front End UI Developer Position Perks:
- Remote based if preferred.
- Salary ranging between £40-65k.
- Informal, naturally agile and light on process environment.
- Modern office with amazing hardware and awesome coffee.
- Free, ample parking or 20mins walk from train station.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.