|Job Title:||Full Stack Java Developer|
|Location:||Southampton (SO31 area)|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
Full Stack Java Developer Position Overview:
Broadrock Marks have been engaged by a highly successful software product company who specialise in the geospatial market, to find them a new Full Stack Java Developer. It’s a highly exciting time for the business as they embark on scaling their systems to support their growing global customer-base, innovative products and services for new markets and opportunities.
You will be joining a team made up of 8 individuals, 4 of which are Full Stack Developers, and you will collectively develop new cloud-based applications for the company and its long standing clients base, as well as maintain existing software.
The company is very informal and flat structured, so you will be given a vast amount of autonomy within your role. The office is currently closed but post covid, they would generally need you in the office once or twice a month, so you could work the remainder of the time remotely if you’d prefer.
Full Stack Java Developer Position Requirements:
- Continuously look at ways to improve the building, testing and deployment processes, and improvements in scalability, performance and reliability.
- Contribute to the build and maintenance of existing API’s.
- Use Tomcat/Spring/Maven for app development, and GIT as a version control system.
- Use MySQL within a Linux and AWS environment.
Full Stack Java Developer Position Perks:
- Have 2+ years commercial experience working as a Full Stack Developer.
- Want to work in an informal environment, that’s light on processes.
- Not afraid to learn new tools.
- Have experience of working in an SME company.
- Have a want to put ideas and suggestions forward.
- Be self sufficient and a good problem solver.
- Have commercial experience working with Tomcat, Spring and/or Maven.
- Have knowledge or experience of MySQL.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.