|Job Title:||.NET C# Developer|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
.NET C# Developer Position Overview:
Broadrock Marks is working with an extremely innovative and award-winning software company that has been in operation for over 7 years. Whilst still operating as an SME but with the backing of a large multi-million-pound enterprise parent company, the company is growing organically throughout 2020 and 2021 and as part of this are looking for a junior-mid level .NET C# Developer to join their team.
Working in a team with 4 other developers, you will be working on greenfield project/s, as well as enhancement and new feature development to one of the company’s core product streams that sites on .NET 4.7.
You’ll be provided the opportunity to work in an informal and dynamic environment that allows you to learn and grow within the business. The company culture is relaxed, where mutual trust between the company and its staff has been the backbone of successful working relationships. What’s essential is that the individual taking on this position is a passionate technologist who has good attention to detail and wants to work in a collaborative team.
.NET C# Developer Position Requirements:
- Have good back end development experience using C#
- Be a natural problem solver
- Have good knowledge/experience of ASP.NET MVC
- Be a cohesive working enthusiast
- Have SQL Server experience
- Have a passion to learn new Microsoft related tools and technologies.
- Have Azure and/or LINQ experience/knowledge
- Have Visual Studio 2019 knowledge/experience
- Have REST Webservices experience/knowledge
- Have multithreaded programming experience/knowledge.
.NET C# Developer Perks:
- Basic salary ranging between £35-45k
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Microsoft Certifications paid for by the company
- After work drinks and lunches each week
- Remote working options
- Grown-up, flexible and informal environment
- Commutable by car, bicycle, bus, and train.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.