|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
Java Developer Position Overview:
Our client, an extremely innovative and dynamic technology business are actively seeking an experienced mid or senior level Java Developer to join them on a full-time permanent basis. Ideally, they would like a senior level developer now but will consider mid-level developers who have the drive and ambition to become a senior.
Java Developer Position Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for developing new applications/features as well as enhancements whilst adhering to development standards.
- You will be responsible for partaking in the testing of new and existing applications.
- You will become a subject matter expert for the application and act as high-level support for any complex queries.
- You will compile and provide supporting documentation for all your development work.
- You will work closely with the development lead to liaise with 3rd party suppliers when needed.
- You will work closely with colleagues to ensure all user requirements are accurate.
- You will work closely with the design team contributing to the design of applications.
- You will partake in code reviews.
- When in a senior position; you will act as a lead, coach, and mentor to fellow colleagues
Java Developer Position Requirements:
- Have a minimum of 3yrs. commercial experience as a Java Developer.
- Have experience of working within a change control environment.
- Have experience working within a Scrum environment.
- Have exposure to working on waterfall projects.
- Have experience working on the design of applications.
- Have experience of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins and/or Bamboo.
- Have experience of using Spring as a development framework.
- Have experience in testing applications using Junit and selenium.
- Have experience working with a source control tool.
- Have experience of working with XML
- Have experience of working with JIRA
- Have experience of working with UML
- Have experience or exposure to working with PostgreSQL
- Have experience or exposure to working with Tomcat
- Have experience or exposure to working with JBoss Fuse
- Have experience or exposure to working with Hibernate, NHibernate
Java Developer Position Remuneration:
- Salary of €60-70k per annum
- Flexible working
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.