Job Title: Contract Python Developer
Salary/Rate: £425-475 per day (experience dependant)
Job Reference: A000492
Consultant Handling Vacancy: Steve Oakley
Consultant Telephone Number: +44 (0)2381 542 401
Consultant Email Address: steve.oakley[at]broadrockmarks[dot]com
*** THIS ROLE IS OUTSIDE IR35 ***
Contract Python Developer Position Overview:
Our software client is undertaking several greenfield projects and as such, are looking for 2x Contract Python Developers to work with them for 6-12 months.
Depending on your skills and experience, you will either be primarily back-end focussed or full-stack.
This assignment is outside IR35 and will enable you to work remotely 3-4 days per week. It could turn into a 100% remote role over time but initially it is anticipated someone is needed in the office at least once a week (when the office reopens in Aug/Sep).
Contract Python Developer Position Responsibilities:
- Design, test and develop new features and products for web and back-end applications.
- Prioritise and manage your own workload.
- Continuously improve and maintain systems and applications, whilst identifying and proposing improvements.
- Carry out unit testing and debugging.
- Work in an Agile Development environment.
- Participate in deployment scripts, web-based integrations and software releases.
Contract Python Developer Position Requirements:
- Have good Python skills.
- Have experience of using Flask and/or Django.
- Have knowledge and experience of working with GIT and Jira.
- Have an understanding of SQL queries.
- Have experience of working on Linux systems.
- Have knowledge or experience of working with a popular JS framework (React, Angular).
Have experience of working in a Docker and/or Kubernetes environment.
- Have experience of working in a cloud based development environment such as Azure and/or AWS.
- Understand responsive design.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.