|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
DevOps Engineer Position Overview:
Small SaaS company based in central Amsterdam are actively seeking an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer to join them as part of their 2020/2021 growth plan.
You will use your prior experience to have great autonomy of building, customising and refining the companies AWS infrastructure that supports its products built in a modern technical environment that uses Java as its core development tool.
DevOps Engineer Position Requirements:
- Have good experience in designing and maintaining AWS infrastructures and environments.
- Have some scripting experience using either Bash, Perl, Ruby, and/or Shell.
- Have a want to spread empowerment and respect throughout the business and to its clients.
- Be able to work off your own initiative, coming up with your own ideas, and be able to self-research any queries/questions.
- Have great attention to detail and passion for quality first time.
- Have commercial experience of using Kubernetes and/or Docker.
- Be commercially astute with a customer-centric mindset.
- Have experience of working with Git, Jenkins, Jira and/or Bamboo
- Come from a development background, able to automate infrastructure through code using Cloudformation, Ansible, and/or Terraform.
- Have experience working in a Java-based environment, and ideally Microservices.
DevOps Engineer Position Package:
- Basic salary ranging between €80-90k depending on your experience
- 25 days holiday