|Job Title:||Senior Python Developer|
|Location:||Southampton area (SO30)|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Senior Python Developer Position Overview:
Broadrock Marks is exclusively engaged by a long-standing software business who operate within the big data environment. With a great reputation, strong financial position and over 20 years history, we are tasked with finding them a new Senior Python Developer to join their team.
It is a hugely exciting time for the business as they embark on many new projects, including a cloud based big data platform.
The offices are currently closed but post Covid, this position would need you in the office at least twice a week.
Senior Python Developer Position Responsibilities:
- Undertake full lifecycle software development tasks to deliver high quality solutions.
- Assist the development manager in defining strategies and ensuring tasks are prioritised and delivered correctly and on time.
- Help coach and mentor team members.
- Interface with stakeholders and clients.
- Participate in (and often lead) code reviews.
- Utilise JIRA to manage workloads for you and the team.
- Assist in the interviewing and hiring of new members for the team.
Senior Python Developer Position Requirements:
- Have strong Python skills and commercial experience.
- Have a want to work in a collaborative, cohesive work environment.
- Have knowledge or experience of working with Django and/or Flask.
- Be happy to coach and mentor junior colleagues as/when required.
- Have an understanding of SQL and databases.
- Have a want to learn and/or work with popular Python libraries.
- Have knowledge or commercial experience of working with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Have knowledge or experience of working with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Have experience of working in a Linux environment.
Senior Python Developer Position Perks:
- A basic salary ranging between £50-60k.
- A generous secondary benefits package.
- Option to work part remote.
- Free, ample parking when in the office.
- Modern, stylish office.
- Grown up, open work culture.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.