|Job Title:||Software Tester|
|Location:||Hedge End area (SO31)|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
Software Tester Position Overview:
Broadrock Marks are working with a mid-sized software product firm to find them a Software Tester responsible for designing, building and maintaining both manual and automated test frameworks. You will need to be self-motivated, able to manage and prioritise your own workload, whilst communicating and working closely with internal customers and the development team/s to ensure high standards of the deliverables.
Software Tester Position Requirements:
- Have 2+ years commercial experience in both manual and automation testing (ideally gained at another software product company) using Selenium and/or Jenkins across the areas of functional, integration, usability, regression, mobile, big data, cross browser, performance and security testing.
- Have a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Have the experience and ability to write test scripts.
- Have a good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Have ISTQB Certification
- Have great attention to detail.
Software Tester Position Perks:
- Basic salary ranging between £30-35k
- Generous secondary benefits package.
- Flexibility around start/finish hours and remote working (when government guidelines cease).
- Modern office and hardware.
- Highly collaborative, cohesive culture.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.