|Job Title:||Front End Developer – React|
|Salary/Rate:||£60-75k + 10% bonus and benefits|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Front End Developer – React Position Overview:
Broadrock Marks are working with an award winning software product firm with over 20 years history supplying into huge name brands across the globe. As part of a strategic growth plan for 2020 and 2021, the company are looking for a Front End Developer who is experienced working with the React framework to join their collaborative engineering team, in a stack comprised of: Java, Play, Typescript, Redux, Microservices, Scrum, NoSQL.
Your role will be to take ownership for the design, implementation, test and documentation of new features and components for the company’s cloud based and on-prem software. As well as working on greenfield projects, you will also need to ensure that maintenance and bug fixing on production code is carried out in the most efficient and customer centric way.
PLEASE NOTE – Whilst this vacancy is currently remote, once safe to do so the company would like the engineering team working in of the office again based in central London.
Front End Developer – React Position Requirements:
- Have 3 years commercial experience working as a Front End Developer, with at least the last 2 years having worked with React.
- Have strong typescript and redux experience.
- Have knowledge or experience of Git, Jenkins and Junit or TestNG.
- Be an advocate of OOP/OOD.
- Have a want to work in a collaborative environment where you’re offered freedom and autonomy within your role.
- Have some sort of experience of working with back end programming languages – ideally in a commercial setting.
Front End Developer – React Position Perks:
- Basic salary ranging between £60-75k
- 10% company bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.