|Job Title:||Front End Developer / Angular Developer|
|Location:||Harold Wood area|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
Front End Developer / Angular Developer Position Overview:
Broadrock Marks are partnered with a long-standing software house, well known for its creative flair and award-winning solutions, to find them an experienced Front End Developer who is well versed in working with Angular.
The role will be working in a collaborative and cohesive team of 8 developers known as the team who turn concepts into great solutions and forms part of a larger development department made up of 30+ individuals. Within this role, you will be working on (often faced paced) greenfield and brownfield projects, across multiple devices, for huge name brands consistently using a modern technology stack
As a modern, forward-thinking company, working remotely 2-3 days per week is fine.
Front End Developer / Angular Developer Position Requirements:
- Be a mid-senior level Developer with circa 4+years commercial experience.
- Have good knowledge and experience of working with Angular.
- Be happy to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Have good unit testing knowledge and experience.
- You’ll need to have great Git experience.
- Any knowledge or experience working with AWS, Azure and/or in a Microservices environment would be advantageous.
- Ideally worked within a TDD (Test Driven Development) environment.
Front End Developer / Angular Developer Position Perks:
- Basic salary ranging between £50-65k (depending on experience).
- Fantastic secondary benefits package.
- Remote working 2-3 days per week if wanted.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.