|Job Title:||Lead Front End Developer (Part Remote post-Covid)|
|Location:||Harold Wood Area|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Lead Front End Developer Position Overview:
Broadrock Marks are partnered with a long-standing software house, well known for its creative flair and award-winning solutions, to find them an experienced Front End Developer, well versed in working with Angular, to play a lead role in a small team of 5 that are part of an engineering dept. made up of circa 25 individuals.
The team you will be leading is known for turning concepts into great solutions. Within this role, you will be working on (often faced paced) greenfield and brownfield projects, across multiple devices, for huge name brands consistently using a modern technology stack – typically Angular v2, Jest/Jasmine whilst back end developers work with .NET.
As a modern, forward-thinking company, working remotely 2-3 days per week is fine.
Lead Front End Developer Position Requirements:
- Have commercial experience being a Lead or Senior level Developer, ideally in a highly creative, fast-paced environment.
- Be a natural problem solver and detail-oriented.
- Be a people person who can lead and coach a team well.
- Have experience working with Jest and/or Jasmine.
- Be happy to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Lead Front End Developer Position Perks:
- Basic salary ranging between £60-70k (depending on experience).
- Fantastic secondary benefits package.
- Remote working 2-3 days per week if wanted.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.