|Job Title:||Software Architect|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
Software Architect Position Overview:
Broadrock Marks is working with a long-standing, highly innovative technology product business that are looking for a Software / Systems Architect.
Working closely with the Engineering Manager who oversees a team of circa 20 individuals, your role will be to develop and deliver software architecture from customer requirements. This will require you to work with a wide range of stakeholders developing roadmaps, whilst enabling you to deeply understand and develop a wider product architecture, ensuring that all product designs and architecture continue to evolve.
Whilst everyone is currently adhering to guidelines and working full time from home when guidelines change you can expect to work part remote with a rough 50/50 split.
Software Architect Position Requirements:
- Have solid prior architecture experience that required you to; produce specifications, roadmaps, and supporting documentation, ensure your designs could be correctly tested, took responsibility for ensuring development processes are clearly defined and upheld, and incorporating resource estimation within your designs.
- As products are built using C++, you will need to have commercial experience working with C++.
- Have a customer-centric mindset and great attention to detail.
- Be a ‘people person’ with prior experience of leading people.
- Be self-sufficient.
- Ideally be somewhat technically agnostic, who can spot and recommend the right tool for particular projects.
- Ideally have worked on a global scale, with global stakeholders.
- Ideally have experience working with Python.
Software Architect Position Perks:
- Basic salary ranging between £50-65k
- Private insurances and life cover
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.