|Job Title:||Python Developer|
|Location:||Southampton area (SO30)|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
Python Developer Position Overview:
Broadrock Marks is exclusively engaged by a long-standing software business who operate within the big data environment. With a great reputation, strong financial position and over 20 years history, we are tasked with finding them a new Python Developer to join their team.
It is a hugely exciting time for the business as they embark on many new projects, including a cloud based big data platform.
The offices are currently closed but post Covid, this position would need you in the office at least twice a week.
Python Developer Position Responsibilities:
- Undertake full lifecycle software development tasks to deliver high quality solutions.
- Use Django to create high quality web applications.
- Use JIRA to manage tasks.
- Work with the team to contribute on defining strategies.
- Interface with stakeholders and clients.
- Participate in code reviews.
Python Developer Position Requirements:
- Have 1-2 years commercial experience working as a Developer using Python.
- Have a want to work in a collaborative, cohesive work environment.
- Have knowledge or experience of working with Django and/or Flask.
- Have a want to learn and/or work with popular Python libraries.
- Have an understanding of SQL and databases.
- Have knowledge or commercial experience of working with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Have knowledge or experience of working with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Have experience of working in a Linux environment.
Senior Python Developer Position Perks:
- A basic salary ranging between £35-50k.
- A generous secondary benefits package.
- Option to work part remote.
- Free, ample parking when in the office.
- Modern, stylish office.
- Grown up, open work culture.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.