|Location:||Southampton (SO31 area) but remote working 80% of the time is ok.|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
The company is a mid-sized business and has been in operation for circa 8 years. 2019 saw them merge with another company, resulting in their business now operating on a global scale! Their development team currently consists of 7 individuals and despite the pandemic of 2020, they’re still organically growing the team with 3-4 hires planned over the next 12 months.
- Be great at working independently – managing tasks and workload.
- Have very strong ES6 and OOP skills, as well SASS, Google Maps, three.js, jQuery, and React.
- Have a good understanding of general computer science principles (Software, Internet, Networking).
- Be a natural problem solver.
- Have experience working with Git source control.
- Happy to work in a team where Agile is loosely used.
- Basic salary ranging between £45-60k
- Working for a very flexible company.
- Remote working 80% of the time.
- You get to pick whatever high-end hardware you’d like.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.