|Job Title:||Lead Mendix Developer|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
Lead Mendix Developer Position Overview:
Our client is undertaking a key strategic growth & efficiency improvement exercise to further digitalise their offering and as such, are recruiting for a Mendix Developer to take a lead role.
Your role will be working in and leading one of the fast and flexible (Agile) digital teams that work with state-of-the-art, low-code technology that contributes to the creation of a digital eco-system.
Working in a large AWS environment, you will be a key player within the in-house development of digital capabilities. You will be required to work with external vendors and a wide range of internal stakeholders. You will be the technical lead of the in-house development team and will guide the team towards the most efficient technical solution in order to meet business needs.
Lead Mendix Developer Position Requirements:
- Have previous commercial experience of working on low-code, Mendix development.
- Good Java skills.
- Be an inquisitive individual, who is always looking at ways to improve technology and reduce complexity.
- Experience working within an AWS environment.
- Have a good understanding of API’s, either JSON and/or REST.
- Be a good natural leader, with a want to coach junior members.
- Have an understanding of IT architecture.
- Ideally have an understanding of Model Driven Development, and/or working with JSON and Liquid programming languages.
Lead Mendix Developer Position Perks:
- Salary range between €70-80k
- Great secondary benefits package
- Working at a forward-thinking company
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.