|Job Title:||Software Development Manager|
|Location:||Southampton area (SO31)|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
Software Development Manager Position Overview:
Broadrock Marks is working with an award-winning software company that focuses on the big data market to find them a software development manager.
You and your team will be concentrating on numerous exciting projects. Primarily cloud-based projects that utilise Python as a core development language.
This role needs a natural people manager, someone who can lead from the front and keep the team encouraged, happy and motivated.
Other general responsibilities include:
- Create and deliver against roadmaps.
- Recruit and manage technical staff and resources.
- Engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Give internal training.
- Oversee the continual professional development of the team.
- Provide forecasting.
- Use agile and TDD for development activities.
- Prioritise tasks.
Software Development Manager Position Requirements:
- Experienced in leading a software development team.
- Have experience in managing tasks using
- Be a natural people leader and problem solver.
- Be able to work with and engage with a variety of stakeholders.
- Be able to manage expectations and deliver to deadlines.
- Hands-on experience working with Python and Django and/or Flask
- Have knowledge of Linux and Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Degree educated
Software Development Manager Position Perks:
- Basic salary ranging between £65-75k
- Generous secondary benefits package
- Grown-up, informal and flexible working environment.
- Free ample parking.
- Modern, stylish offices.
- Supportive company.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.