|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Salary/Rate:||€50-65k (inc 13th month)|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
DevOps Engineer Position Overview:
Broadrock Marks is working with a large enterprise business to find them 2 new DevOps Engineers to join their team.
The company is immensely focused on automating a huge amount of their applications and systems, so it’s an interesting time to join the business, especially as a DevOps Engineer.
You will be working in a team of 11, made up of 3 DevOps Engineers and 8 Java Developers, and report to the Senior DevOps Engineer. The core focus of this role and the DevOps team is to own and drive the changes and implementations required to support continuous integration and continuous deployment, whilst working with the Infrastructure and delivery teams. The company’s tech stack/s are wide, so you will need to be professionally curious and confident in using the latest technologies in DevOps and keen to adopt (new) tools and processes that improve the efficiency and controls of software development, whilst being a champion of Software Configuration Management.
The primary deployment tool is Puppet, though foreman is also used, and build tooling is primarily GitLab and Docker.
DevOps Engineer Position Requirements:
- Have 2+ years of commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Have experience of using Puppet commercially for deployments.
- Have some Bash scripting experience.
- Be a natural problem solver.
- Have experience working in an Agile environment.
- Be happy to learn and work with new tools.
- Have Linux experience.
- Have Git/Gitlab experience.
- Have a relevant HBO.
- MySQL experience
- Foreman experience
- CI/CD pipeline experience
- Docker experience
DevOps Engineer Position Perks:
- Salary ranging between €50-65k (inc 13th month)
- Option to work remotely 2-3 days per week post-Covid.
- 30 days holiday.
- Pension fully paid by the company.
- 50% extended healthcare paid by the company.
- Technically agnostic environment.
- Global company.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.