|Job Title:||.NET Developer|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
.NET Developer Position Overview:
Broadrock Marks is working with an extremely innovative and award-winning software company that has been in operation for over 8 years. The company is in the fortunate position to operate as an SME but has the beauty of being backed by a large multi-million-pound enterprise parent company. This business is growing organically throughout 2021 and as part of this are looking for a.NET Developer to join their team.
You will be working on greenfield project/s using .NET Core and Azure, as well as enhancement and new feature development to one of the company’s core product streams that sit on the .NET Framework using C#.
This position will provide you the opportunity to work in an informal and dynamic environment that allows you to learn and grow within the business. The company culture is relaxed, where mutual trust between the company and its staff has been the backbone of successful working relationships. What’s essential is that the individual taking on this position is a passionate technologist who has good attention to detail and wants to work in a collaborative team.
.NET Developer Position Requirements:
- Have at least 1.5 years of commercial experience working as a .NET Developer using C#.
- Be a natural problem solver.
- Have knowledge/experience of ASP.NET MVC.
- Be a cohesive working enthusiast.
- Have SQL Server experience.
- Have a passion to learn new Microsoft related tools and technologies.
- Any experience with .NET Core, Visual Studio, and/or Azure would be beneficial.
.NET Developer Position Perks:
- Basic salary ranging between £35-45k.
- Vitality Health Insurance.
- After work drinks and lunches.
- Remote working options.
- Grown-up, flexible, and informal environment.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.