Job Title: Senior Data Scientist
Salary/Rate: £50-70k (experience dependant)
Job Reference: A000487
Consultant Handling Vacancy: Steve Oakley
Consultant Telephone Number: +44 (0)2381 542 401
Consultant Email Address: steve.oakley[at]broadrockmarks[dot]com
Senior Data Scientist Position Overview:
Broadrock Marks is working with an award-winning software company to find them a Senior Data Scientist.
Within this role, you will be working in a small team of fellow Data Scientists who collectively create and design data pipelines and solutions that serve millions of customers, whilst participating in the maintenance of the company’s big data infrastructure/environment. You will be a senior member of the team, taking on ownership responsibilities and the coaching of junior members of staff.
Senior Data Scientist Position Requirements:
- Have good skills using Python and/or R.
- Have good skills with machine learning techniques.
- Have good knowledge of big data technologies such as Spark, MongoDB, Rainstor, Presto, Tableau, Hadoop and/or Splunk.
- Be happy to work in a collaborative and cohesive working environment.
- Have good data pipeline and database design knowledge.
- Be a natural problem solver.
- Ideally have good SQL query skills and/or some knowledge or experience of cloud databases/infrastructures.
Senior Data Scientist Position Perks:
- Basic salary ranging between £50-70k.
- Option to work remotely 3 days per week if preferred – Tue & Wed will be office based (from Aug/Sep time).
- Great company with generous secondary benefits package.
- Modern offices.
- Supportive management.
- Grown up culture.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.