Job Title: Software Tester
Location: Southampton area
Job Reference: A000494
Consultant Handling Vacancy: Steve Oakley
Consultant Telephone Number: +44 (0)2381 542 401
Consultant Email Address: steve.oakley[at]broadrockmarks[dot]com
Software Tester Position Overview:
Broadrock Marks are working with a leading software client to find them a new software tester to join their team.
Working in an exciting big data environment, you will split your time executing manual and automated tests and developing test frameworks and procedures at all stages of software development from requirements gathering to release of software. You’ll work closely with stakeholders and teams to ensure high standards of deliverables, whilst documenting results and manging defects. All while being given the opportunity and support to push yourself and advance your career and becoming a core member of a motivated team.
Software Tester Position Requirements:
- Happy to work on both manual and automation testing – with the intention of more and more becoming automated over time
- 2+ years commercial experience in a Tester role which incorporated automation testing, using either Selenium and/or Jenkins
- Have the ability to write automated test scripts
- Be good at gathering user requirements
- ISTQB certified
- Experience of working with Git or similar version control systems
- Some programming experience (language not important)
- Any UI testing experience
- An understanding or exposure to Docker and/or Kubernetes
Software Tester Position Perks:
- Basic salary range between £33-40k
- Great training offered by the company if required.
- Remote working 3 days per week (if preferred)
- Generous secondary benefits package.
- Free, ample parking.
- Nice, modern office.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.