|Job Title:||Full Stack PHP Developer|
|Location:||Remote 3 days per week and central London 2 days per week.|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Full Stack PHP Developer Position Overview:
Broadrock Marks are working with a mid-sized, global agency to find them a Full Stack PHP Developer.
You will work alongside a team of illustrators & animators, photographers & videographers in a client facing role to build cutting edge apps, sensational Spark AR filters and interactive web. You will be the sole tech person within the team meaning you will have a vast amount of control and autonomy. So, if you’re a bit of a control freak and a passionate techie – this is the role for you!
Full Stack PHP Developer Position Requirements:
- 2+ years commercial software development experience.
- Good knowledge and commercial experience of Full Stack PHP Development.
- Know User Experience design like the back of your hand.
- Working with OOP and systems architecture.
- Building and/or maintaining APIs.
- Knowledge of Node and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of React or similar frameworks.
- Knowledge of CMS (WordPress, Headless CMS).
- Knowledge of Augmented Reality development using Spark AR and Web AR tools.
- Knowledge of unit testing.
- Working on and configuring Linux environments and servers.
Full Stack PHP Developer Position Perks:
- Basic salary between £45-52k.
- Great work environment and culture.
- Modern, central London office.
- Hybrid remote/office based working.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.