|Job Title:||Senior QA Test Automation Engineer|
|Location:||Remote (must be based in UK)|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
Senior QA Test Automation Engineer Position Overview:
Broadrock Marks is working with a global, mid-large sized software company to find them a Senior Quality Assurance Test Automation Engineer.
You will join a team of testers for the companies leading threat detection product. If you are a fan of test automation with some manual testing mixed in, thrive on driving quality and performance of commercial software development through manual and automated testing, and like to ship products to customers who appreciate quality, then this is the position for you.
General responsibilities include:
- Work with development, product management and the testing team to develop and maintain test cases with broad coverage across the product.
- Interact with cross-functional product teams (Development, Engineering, Customer Support) for product development efforts.
- Drive the effort to increase coverage of automated tests and reducing the reliance on manual testing.
- Analytical thinking and diagnostic skills capable of understanding and solving complex problems.
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate technical subject matter both written and verbally.
- Be a source of technical and operational knowledge for the members of the QA team.
- Enhance existing test suite to ensure performance of the product is stable or improved with each release.
Senior QA Test Automation Engineer Position Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in an automation test role.
- Possess the ability to work with and collaborate with international teams.
- Hands-on experience creating and updating test plans and test cases.
- Proven track record for releasing quality software into production.
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with PowerShell.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience with UI automation.
- Experience with performance/load testing.
- Can learn complex technical materials quickly.
- Have a strong grasp of troubleshooting concepts.
- Work effectively and deliver results under tight deadlines.
Senior QA Test Automation Engineer Position Perks:
- Basic salary ranging between £50-65k
- 100% remote role.
- Working in the cyber market.
- Experienced and knowledgeable team.
- Highly innovative and successful software product company as your employer.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.