|Job Title:||AWS Systems Administrator|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
AWS Systems Administrator Position Overview:
Our client is a highly innovative and extremely cool SaaS business and they’re actively seeking a Systems Administrator to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
You will act as a core focal point inside the businesses, taking ownership of both deploying and maintaining their AWS infrastructure/s.
AWS Systems Administrator Position Responsibilities:
- Deliver and maintain AWS infrastructures to host applications.
- Suggest ways to automate wherever possible.
- Manage the configuration of servers on Linux.
- Diagnose and fix urgent issues as required.
- Work with internal technical teams to ensure applications and features are hosted in the best possible way.
- Ensure up to date security patches are carried out.
AWS Systems Administrator Position Requirements:
- Have strong experience of deploying and maintaining AWS infrastructures (EC2, RDS, VPC, CloudFront etc)
- Have strong Linux skills.
- Have experience of automating system admin tasks.
- Have strong knowledge of DNS and HTTP.
- Have good knowledge of security patches.
- Have good source control knowledge such as SVN, GIT.
- Ideally have good knowledge of Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible and/or Chef.
- Ideally have knowledge of Postfix, Dovecot, Apache Tomcat, Bind.
AWS Systems Administrator Position Remuneration:
- Salary of £45-55k per annum
- 25 days holiday
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.