|Job Title:||Big Data Engineer|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Big Data Engineer Position Overview:
Our client is actively seeking a Big Data Engineer to join them. The core focus of your role is to work with stakeholders across IT, to champion the development and architecture of high-quality Big Data compute pipelines.
Big Data Engineer Position Responsibilities:
- You will drive the development and maintenance of Big Data compute clusters.
- You will create scalable analysis tools that distribute workload and support auto-scaling using available resources.
- You will analyse large data sets using concepts such as lambda and map-reduce.
- You will create and maintain an analytics micro-service framework.
- You will utilise Agile software development and test-driven development techniques where possible.
Big Data Engineer Position Requirements:
- You will need to have good Python skills.
- You will need experience working with Big Data frameworks.
- You will need to understand database design and the ability to create SQL queries.
- You will need to be self-motivated with strong work ethics.
- Experience or knowledge of Azure or AWS.
- Have an understanding of machine learning.
- Have knowledge of Django.
Big Data Engineer Position Remuneration:
- Salary between £40-55k
- Private health and life insurance
- 25 days holiday
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.