|Job Title:||Contract DevOps Engineer|
|Salary/Rate:||Circa £500 p/day|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
Contract DevOps Engineer Position Overview:
Software company with 20+ years history is seeking a Senior and sole DevOps Engineer as it embarks to implement a DevOps ‘way of working’ into their business. For the candidate, this means you will get great control and autonomy over the infrastructure that caters for application delivery.
The core focus of your role will be to champion DevOps across the business, making sure that AWS and Azure environments are robust and running to the highest quality, automating as much infrastructure testing and deployment a possible.
This is an initial 3 month contract that is very likely to be extended.
Contract DevOps Engineer Position Requirements:
- Have good skills in the following: AWS, Cloud Formation, Jenkins, Docker, ECS and/or Kubernetes.
- Have a want to work in a collaborative and cohesive environment.
- Be a natural problems solver
- Be a people person and approachable character
- Ideally come from a software development background
- Have knowledge of Microservices and CI/CD
- Have knowledge of Azure environments
- Have knowledge or experience of: NoSQL, Terraform, Ansible, RabbitMQ
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.