|Job Title:||Contract DevOps Engineer|
|Salary/Rate:||£450-500 per day|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
DevOps Engineer Position Overview:
You will be the Senior and sole DevOps Engineer within this business meaning you will get complete control and autonomy over the infrastructure that caters for application delivery.
This means you will need to champion DevOps across the business, making sure that AWS and Azure environments are robust and running to the highest quality, automating as much infrastructure testing and deployment a possible.
DevOps Engineer Position Requirements:
- Have very strong Linux skills
- Have a want to work in a collaborative and cohesive environment.
- Be a natural problems solver
- Have good knowledge of Kubernetes and/or Docker
- Be a people person and approachable character
- Have good knowledge of both AWS and Azure environments
- Ideally come from a development background
- Have knowledge of Microservices and CI/CD
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.