|Job Title:||Contract Python Developer|
|Salary/Rate:||£350-400 per day|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
*** THIS ROLE IS INSIDE IR35 ***
Python Developer Position Overview:
Our software house client is undertaking several greenfield projects and as such are looking for 2x Contract Python Developers to work with them for 6-12 months.
Depending on your skills and experience, you will either be primarily back-end focussed or full-stack.
Although inside IR35, this contract will allow you to work remotely a large portion of the time.
Python Developer Position Responsibilities:
- Design, test and develop new features and products for web and back-end applications.
- Prioritise and manage your own workload.
- Continuously improve and maintain systems and applications, whilst identifying and proposing improvements.
- Carry out unit testing and debugging.
- Work in an Agile Development environment.
- Participate in deployment scripts, web-based integrations and software releases.
Python Developer Position Requirements:
- Have good Python skills.
- Have experience of using Flask and/or Django.
- Have knowledge and experience of working with GIT and Jira.
- Have an understanding of SQL queries.
- Have experience of working on Linux systems.
- Have knowledge or experience of working with a popular JS framework (React, Angular).
Have experience of working in a Docker and/or Kubernetes environment.
- Have experience of working in a cloud based development environment such as Azure and/or AWS.
- Understand responsive design.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.