|Job Title:||Data Engineer / Data Scientist|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
Data Engineer / Data Scientist Position Overview:
Our client is a leading software firm and as part of their organic and impressive growth plans, they’re looking for a new Data Engineer / Data Scientist.
Within this role, you will be working in a small-mid sized team of fellow Data Engineers and Scientists to collectively create and design data pipelines and solutions that serve millions of customers, whilst participating in the maintenance the company’s big data infrastructure/environment.
Data Engineer / Data Scientist Position Requirements:
- Have commercial experience of working with big data technologies such as Spark, MongoDB, Rainstor, Presto, Tableau, Hadoop and/or Splunk.
- Be happy to work in a collaborative and cohesive working environment.
- Have good data pipeline and database design experience.
- Be a natural problem solver.
- Have good SQL query skills.
- Any knowledge or experience of cloud databases/infrastructures would be highly advantageous.
Data Engineer / Data Scientist Position Remuneration:
- Basic salary ranging between £35-50k
- Grown up, flexible culture.
- Free parking
- Dynamic and innovation environment
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.