|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
Data Scientist Position Overview:
Our client is a mid-sized technology firm who since their inception, has been recognised as a truly innovative player and has won several awards. As part of their organic 2019 growth strategy, they are looking for a Data Scientist with good R skills to join their team. They operate a casual but professional working environment and provide their employees with a great work-life balance and all the training and guidance for people to flourish at their company.
The core focus of your role will be working in a cloud big data environment (AWS), where you will be developing algorithms using data gathered from multiple human interaction sources.
As a dynamic organisation, this role allows you the freedom and flexibility to use the latest technology/s available to achieve needed results.
Data Scientist Position Requirements:
- Strong knowledge and experience of working with R
- Good Knowledge of statistical analysis and predictive modelling
- Good knowledge and experience of SQL and Excel
- Have a genuine interest in big data analytics
Data Scientist Position Remuneration:
- Basic salary ranging from £40-55k
- Generous secondary benefits package
- Grown-up work environment
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.