|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
DevOps Engineer Position Overview:
Our client is a leading and award-winning technology firm and they’re seeking a DevOps Engineer with good cloud knowledge to join their team.
The core focus of your role will be to maintain and engineer their cloud infrastructure, in a highly dynamic environment that demands a high uptime.
DevOps Engineer Position Responsibilities:
- You will collaborate with multiple Scrum teams, as well as Project Managers and Product Owners, serving as the DevOps cloud subject matter expert.
- You will provide the Developers with a high availability platform.
- You will monitor and troubleshoot the cloud infrastructure resources, whilst maintaining, engineering and innovating a hybrid cloud environment.
Why join this company?
- They have great fun in their work and highly support their staff to upkeep a healthy work/life balance.
- They’re a multi-national company where English is the business language.
- They work modern technologies and support their staff to both grow/develop within the company, as well as learning new tools/technologies.
DevOps Engineer Position Requirements:
- You will need to have good experience of working with Docker platforms
- You will need to have good knowledge of Jenkins, Chef and/or Terraform
- You will need to have knowledge of migrating legacy infrastructure to the cloud.
- You will need to have some sort of scripting experience.
- Any experience within a ‘high traffic’ environment would be advantageous. As would experience with Azure or AWS
DevOps Engineer Position Remuneration:
- Generous secondary benefits package
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.