|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Salary/Rate:||£65-75k plus 10% bonus and benefits|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
DevOps Engineer Position Overview:
My client is an award-winning financial software business and due to organic growth, they are looking for an AWS focused DevOps Engineer to join their team. The company has been in operation for over 10 years and has a solid international customer base and is in a strong financial position with further growth planned for later this year. The business was built on strong, prevalent core values that are equally shared amongst the workforce.
Working out of a newly enhanced modern and stylish office in London’s Zone 1 surrounded by plenty of bars, shops, pubs, and eateries, you will use your prior experience to have great autonomy of building, customising and refining the companies AWS infrastructure that supports its products built in a modern technical environment that uses Java / Scala and React JS as its core development tools.
My client is recruiting now and is utilising zoom/skype to conduct the entire recruitment process remotely.
DevOps Engineer Position Requirements:
- Have good experience in designing and maintaining AWS infrastructures and environments (a minimum of circa 2-3 years).
- Have good communication skills that enable you to communicate with clients and colleagues.
- Have some scripting experience using either Bash, Perl, Ruby, and/or Shell.
- Have a want to spread empowerment and respect throughout the business and to its clients.
- Be able to work off your own initiative, coming up with your own ideas, and be able to self-research any queries/questions.
- Be happy to take accountability for your work and responsibilities.
- Have great attention to detail and passion for quality first time.
- Have commercial experience of using Kubernetes and/or Docker.
- Be commercially astute with a customer-centric mindset.
- Have experience of working with Git, Jenkins, Jira and/or Bamboo
- Come from a development background, able to automate infrastructure through code using Cloudformation, Ansible, and/or Terraform.
- Be a natural problem solver ideally with a great mind for analytics.
- Have experience working in a Java-based environment, and ideally Microservices.
DevOps Engineer Position Package:
- Basic salary ranging between £65-75k depending on your experience
- Annual bonus of 10%
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance (4x your salary)
- Pension (employer contribution at 5%)
- Travel Insurance paid for by the company
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.