|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
DevOps Engineer Position Overview:
Our client is an SME technology business who have grown from strength to strength since their inception several years ago.
Up until now, senior figures at the company have been ‘handling’ DevOps but the business knows they need a dedicated DevOps Engineer to come in and take complete control of the cloud infrastructure and make it their own.
The company culture is informal and dynamic. The employer accommodates its staff well and provides the flexibility to work remotely occasionally if wanted/needed.
You’ll be working with both AWS and Azure infrastructures and will decide what tooling is best to work with.
DevOps Engineer Position Requirements:
- Ideally have experience of both Azure and AWS, or at least experience of one and happy to learn the other.
- Be happy to take control of infrastructures.
- Have CI/CD pipeline knowledge.
- Work well with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Have experience of working within Linux environments.
- Be able to work off your own initiative.
- Be a natural problem solver.
DevOps Engineer Position Remuneration:
- A basic salary ranging between £45-65k depending on experience.
- Secondary benefits package.
- Modern office with plenty of local amenities.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.