|Job Title:||FREELANCE Scala Developer|
|Salary/Rate:||€550-650 per day|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
FREELANCE Scala Developer Position Overview:
Our client is an extremely innovative semi start-up company who are actively looking for a great back-end Scala Developer to help them grow and develop.
Since their inception only a short time ago, they have already made a name for themselves and are being tipped as a business to watch for the future! This is due to their product and the technologies they’re using.
FREELANCE Scala Developer Position Responsibilities:
As a Scala Developer, you will be a back-end subject matter expert and responsible for bridging the gap between the client, designers and front-end developers.
This client believes that without good quality back-end code, neither the front-end or designs will work, so you will have a great responsibility to making it work.
FREELANCE Scala Developer Position Requirements:
- Have strong Scala knowledge and experience – both in development and architecture.
- Have an understanding of JVM.
- Have a good understanding of microservices.
- Be a solid software crafts-person.
- Have experience of working on Enterprise scale applications.
- Be a self-starter as well as a team player.
- Be keen to work in a DevOps type environment.
- Have experience of working on transactional and/or e-commerce applications.
- Have an understanding or exposure to Go and/or React.
- Have experience in or exposure to Cassandra and/or Docker.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.