|Job Title:||Infrastructure Manager|
|Salary/Rate:||£60-70k + 10% bonus and benefits|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Infrastructure Manager Position Overview:
Our client, a leading software firm are actively looking for a new Infrastructure Manager to join them as part of their exciting growth plans.
Working for this highly innovative business, this is an opportunity to champion their IT strategy as well as lead a small team. This position would suit someone from a technically hands-on Infrastructure background with management experience, looking to take the next step of running IT as the business move forward on their roadmap.
The company are keen to migrate their whole IT Infrastructure to the Cloud, so it’s imperative that you have strong Cloud (AWS/Azure) migration and maintenance experience.
This position is very hands on and will give you a broad range of responsibilities. It will involve international travel to Europe (circa 15-20%) and will have a core oversight of the whole IT area within this company.
Infrastructure Manager Position Responsibilities:
- You will manage the company’s migration to AWS.
- You will establish and execute the company’s IT strategy to support their aggressive growth plans, and ultimately to deliver responsive, faster IT.
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of all Internal IT & Communications systems. This will also incorporate the execution of internal projects.
- You will be responsible for Capex and Opex IT budgets of all internal IT, this means being responsible for managing procurement and vendors.
- You will design the IT infrastructure that includes hardware, software, network, security, virtualization, public cloud infrastructure in 365, as well as the communication systems that include Microsoft Teams and online in office 365, network and voice topology including SIP trunks, mobile phones and other resources.
- You will be responsible for setting and upkeeping all Internal IT policies & procedures.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the company operate in a collaborative and cohesive way when it comes to IT.
- You will manage and lead the company’s Internal IT department.
- You and your team will be responsible for managing all IT & communications, ensuring systems are operating correctly 24×7. This will no doubt include; remote user provisioning & support and problem resolution & prevention.
- You will use an IT dashboard, setting team metrics and managing trend analysis
Infrastructure Manager Position Requirements:
- Have prior experience of migrating infrastructure/s onto the Cloud.
- Have strong AWS (Amazon Web Services) knowledge.
- Have good Linux/Unix.
- Have prior experience of managing teams both remotely as well as on site.
- Have strong knowledge and experience of end to end corporate IT systems, networking and security solutions, in particular Windows based IT infrastructures, Office 365.
- Have experience of managing procurement and IT vendors.
- Be commercially astute and a passion for quality and effectiveness.
- Have experience of managing Capex and Opex budgets.
- Be a warm and approachable individual.
- Be resilient and able to navigate and handle complex situations.
- Be a natural problem solver.
- Ne happy to travel internationally 15-20% of the time.
- Have a customer centric mindset.
- Have knowledge or experience of virtual Machines.
- Experience of using Jira / Confluence
Infrastructure Manager Position Remuneration:
- A salary ranging between £60-70k
- A 10% bonus
- Generous benefits package
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.