|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
Java Developer Position Overview:
Our client is a small but highly innovative software house whose product is utilised by some major names across the globe.
Due to organic company growth, they’re actively recruiting for a mid or senior level Java Developer to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Java Developer Position Responsibilities:
In this role, you will work closely with their Front-End Developer (as well as the BA and PM) to ensure your works compliment each other and that both sides (Back-end and Front-end) are producing high quality work.
As the company’s stand-alone Java Developer, you will naturally take charge and lead all back-end development projects through the full lifecycle development process.
As the business continues to grow, it’s expected that you will take on a Lead role as other back-end Java Developers join and work under you.
Why join this company:
- The company are highly innovative and support the use and experimentation of new/emerging technologies.
- The company operate an informal and casual environment, which supports a great work life balance and the chance to work from home if needed.
- You get the opportunity to really help a small business continue to grow and prosper.
- As the stand alone back-end Java Developer, you will be given a great deal of autonomy in your role.
Java Developer Position Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years commercial experience working as a Java back-end Developer.
- Have the want to learn new tools/technologies.
- Experience of full lifecycle development.
- Have a good sense of humour and happy to communicate openly.
- Have knowledge of Java Servlet’s and build tools.
- Experience of object oriented design/programming.
- Be a natural problem solver.
- Have strong knowledge or/experience in MySQL.
- Have strong knowledge or/experience in SVN, GIT.
- Have an understanding of Linux.
- Experience in or exposure to Front-end Development.
- Experience in or exposure to cloud technologies.
Java Developer Position Remuneration:
- Basic salary of £40-55k
- Free parking
- Flexible working
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.