|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Location:||Southampton (SO30 area)|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Java Developer Position Overview:
Our client is a small yet extremely successful technology company who are growing their internal development team and in doing so, are looking for a Java Developer.
This role could suit a bright, enthusiastic individual with circa 12 months experience or a more experienced mid-level Developer looking to get their teeth stuck into a new challenge. Either way, you’ll need to be a genuinely passionate technologist and natural problem solver, with a desire to continuously improve.
Your role will have you working on the innovation and advancement of the company’s products, developing new tools, whilst continuously looking at ways to improve processes and scalability. Moreover, you’ll be maintaining the company’s API’s and all other relevant services that drive their highly innovative applications.
The role will be working closely with an experienced, supportive and collaborative development team, allowing you to gain great experience of new technologies and working practices.
The company provide a flexible, informal and grown-up working environment, allowing you the freedom to work from home if needed.
Java Developer Position Requirements:
- Have at least 12 months commercial experience working as a Java Developer, using Java v7 or above.
- Be a genuinely passionate developer who is continuously looking at ways to grow and improve their skills.
- Have an understanding or experience of object-oriented programming techniques.
- Have experience of working within an Agile environment.
- Have knowledge of MySQL and GIT.
- Have a want to work in a collaborative and cohesive working environment, where colleagues have fun and enjoy a laugh.
- Have knowledge of cloud services
- Have knowledge of Tomcat and/or Maven.
- Have knowledge/experience of working with Linux
Java Developer Position Remuneration:
- A basic salary ranging between £30-55k
- Flexible, informal and grown-up working environment
- Work from home
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.