|Job Title:||Java Software Engineer – Learn/Work with Scala & Microservices!|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Java Software Engineer Position Overview:
Our client are a leading software product firm who have been in operation for over 20 years.
They are embarking on the next phase of their business strategy by migrating/re-releasing their software products in the Cloud (AWS) and to cater for this are building up a London based engineering team.
They are seeking passionate and intelligent technologists who have strong Java skills who either have Scala experience or have a genuine interest in learning Scala within their role.
In this role you will be working on the design, creation and maintenance of Microservices and API’s. As part of the newly formed engineering team you will also have an input into the ongoing implementation of new features to the product streams and over operational performance.
Java Software Engineer Position Requirements:
- Have strong Java skills with a minimum of 2 years commercial experience as a Java Software Engineer.
- Have either experience of working with Scala commercially or researching/using it in your own time.
- Have experience of building and maintaining Microservices and API’s.
- Have experience of working within an Agile environment.
- Be happy to input in stand ups and code reviews.
- Have a want to put your ideas and thoughts forward, working in a collaborative, cohesive working environment.
- Have experience of working in a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) environment.
- Have experience of working within an AWS environment.
Java Software Engineer Position Remuneration:
- Basic salary up to £65k
- Generous bonus and secondary benefits package.
- Grown up working environment
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.