|Job Title:||Junior Java Software Developer|
|Location:||Hedge End, Hampshire|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
Junior Java Software Developer Position Overview:
Our client is a small but highly innovative software house whose product is utilised by some major names across the globe.
Due to organic company growth, they’re actively recruiting for a Junior level Java Developer to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Junior Java Software Developer Position Responsibilities:
In this role, you will work closely with their Development Manager and Front-End Developer to ensure your works compliment each other and that both sides (Back-end and Front-end) are producing high-quality work.
You will be working on some of the companies new products, as well as features and enhancements to their existing product suite.
As the company’s Java Developer and after sufficient progression and development, you will take charge and lead all back-end development projects through the full lifecycle development process.
Why join this company:
- The company are highly innovative and support the use and experimentation of new/emerging technologies.
- The company operate an informal and casual environment, which supports a great work life balance and the chance to work from home if needed.
- You get the opportunity to really help a small business continue to grow and prosper.
- As the stand alone back-end Java Developer, you will be given a great deal of autonomy in your role.
Junior Java Software Developer Position Requirements:
- A minimum of 1 year commercial experience working as a Java back-end Developer.
- Have the want to learn new tools/technologies.
- Experience of full lifecycle development.
- Have a good sense of humour and happy to communicate openly.
- Have knowledge of Java Servlet’s and build tools.
- Experience of object oriented design/programming.
- Be a natural problem solver.
- Have strong knowledge or/experience in MySQL.
- Have strong knowledge or/experience in SVN, GIT.
- Have an understanding of Linux.
- Experience in or exposure to Front-end Development.
- Experience in or exposure to cloud technologies.
Junior Java Software Developer Position Remuneration:
- Basic salary of £25-40k
- Free parking
- Flexible working
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.