|Job Title:||Junior Python Developer|
|Salary/Rate:||£25-40k (experience dependant)|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Python Developer Position Overview:
My client is a highly innovative, financially strong company who is growing by 40% a year for the next 3 years! As part of this, they’re looking for a Junior Python Developer to join them.
Working in a big data environment and in a highly desirable culture that has been carefully manicured over many years, you will be working in a team of circa 6 Developers to develop new web applications using Django and/or Flask.
The team operates a very collaborative and cohesive work model, so it’s important you’re the kind of individual who would suit this way of working.
Python Developer Position Requirements:
- Have at least 6 months commercial Python Development experience.
- Be a team player.
- Be a genuine passionate technologist with a desire to continuously develop/improve your skills.
- Understand responsive web design.
- Be a natural problem solver
- Have experience of working with a popular source control system.
- Have an appreciation for big data and its importance.
- Have knowledge of full lifecycle software development experience
- Have knowledge or experience of working with Django and/or Flask
- Have knowledge of SQL
Python Developer Position Remuneration:
- Basic salary ranging between £25-40k (DOE)
- Very generous secondary benefits package inc health and life insurance.
- Modern, open-plan office surrounded by plenty of amenities.
- Free parking.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.