|Job Title:||Junior Software Implementation Consultant|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
Junior Software Implementation Consultant Position Overview:
Our client, a leading financial technology software firm, are looking for a Junior level Software Implementation Consultant to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be working with both national and international technical stakeholders and developers to ensure the highest quality implementations of this companies products and projects.
Initially working under the guidance of a senior member of the team, you will carry out specific work packages, whilst latterly be capable of having customer discussions on specific details of assigned work packages.
Junior Software Implementation Consultant Position Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for installing and configuring the company’s product/s to clients in accordance to acceptance criteria.
- Be happy to customise product configurations to suit customer requirements where necessary.
- Be happy and comfortable to work in a project-based manner (i.e. to project plans, deadlines).
- Be happy to consult with and advise customers about the best practices of the company’s products – this will require you to become a ‘Product Manager/Subject Matter Expert’.
- Be responsible for developing and maintain strong customer relations.
- Be always to help answer any questions the customer may have.
- Partake in helping fix and rectify any bugs/technical issues at the customer sites
Junior Software Implementation Consultant Position Requirements:
- Have experience of working with Unix/Linux.
- Have knowledge of/experience working with Java and Perl – This is needed in order to make configuration changes (where necessary) directly on client sites.
- Have a want to always deliver to highest customer service with a constant view to improve quality and processes.
- Be commercially astute.
- Have the want and ability to work in a project based environment.
- Be self motivated.
- Be a warm, approachable individual with good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Be a natural problem solver.
- Be resilient and results orientated.
Be eager to learn, grow and develop.
- Have prior experience working within the finance industry.
- Experience with Oracle and/or Sybase
Junior Software Implementation Consultant Position Remuneration:
- A very generous secondary benefits package
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.