|Job Title:||Lead Drupal Developer|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
Lead Drupal Developer Position Overview:
Our client, a leading global eCommerce client are actively seeking an experienced Lead Drupal Developer to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Lead Drupal Developer Position Responsibilities:
- Create high-quality designs and code for complex systems and application platforms.
- Identify and resolve technical errors across numerous sites.
- Work with several teams to analyse requirements, providing a technical input.
- Create suitable design documentation.
- Adhere to code standards and environment configuration management, project lifecycle, and release procedures.
- Assist in reviewing design and code produced by colleagues.
- Supply written and verbal project progress reports.
- Work with 3rd parties on application development.
- Make recommendations for development that will improve experience and drive profitable growth and improve conversion.
- Champion emerging technologies and techniques.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the systems involved, how these systems support the business, how these systems interact with other 3rd party applications.
- Consistently analyse systems to identify problems and propose technical solutions and recommend changes to optimise system performance and usability
Lead Drupal Developer Position Requirements:
- Experience with Drupal (version 7, though ideally 8 as well).
- PHP (version 5)
- Apache HTTPD
- Responsive design
Lead Drupal Developer Position Remuneration:
- A salary of £50-60k per annum
- A generous benefits package
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.