|Job Title:||.NET Developer|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
.NET Developer Position Overview:
Our client is a mid-sized Software house who have been in operation for 20+ years. They work with some of the biggest names as a partner of choice on a lot of cool and bespoke development projects. They work in a modern Microsoft .NET stack and use Python on occasion for specific web projects.
Due to organic growth, they are seeking an experienced .NET Software Engineer to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
You’ll be working in a team of 5-7 people on TDD and Agile run projects, with SOLID principles and where sprints happen on a fortnightly basis. Projects will range from complete greenfield work to enhancement and feature development and occasional tech support.
Working in this fun, innovative, dynamic and grown up environment – you’re guaranteed to always be faced with great challenges and never get bored.
.NET Developer Position Requirements:
- Have good previous commercial experience as a Software Engineer using C#, ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI
- Be a people person and natural problems solver.
- Have experience of Unit testing, working within a Test Driven Development environment.
- Be a genuinely passionate technologist who is keen to research try new technologies.
- Have experience of using Git course control.
- Be keen to work in a collaborative and cohesive work environment.
- Have good object oriented programming skills.
- Have good SQL knowledge and experience.
- Have knowledge or experience of .NET Core
- Have knowledge or experience of NoSQL and Webservices
- Have knowledge or experience of Azure and/or AWS
.NET Developer Position Remuneration:
- Salary of £55-80k
- Generous secondary benefits.
- Work from home 1-2 days per week
- Work in a role with a vast amount of autonomy
- Grown up and fun working environment
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.