|Job Title:||.NET Developer|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
.NET Developer Position Overview:
Our client is an extremely creative and innovative mid-sized software house. As part of their 2019 growth plan, they’re looking for an additional .NET Developer to join them.
Within your role, you will take self-control of your work whilst collaborating closely with all manner of stakeholders to create cool solutions for the company.
The core focus of your role will be to use your creative and inquisitive mindset to create, as well as support and maintain enterprise applications for this award-winning business.
You will need to be a natural problem solver who likes working in a collaborative working environment and come with strong full-stack .NET skills.
.NET Developer Position Requirements:
- Have strong skills and experience in C# and ASP.NET.
- Have good knowledge of MVC and experience developing and maintain Web API’s.
- Have experience of working within a TDD (Test Driven Development) environment.
- Have knowledge or experience of Azure and/or AWS.
- Have knowledge or experience of SOLID principles.
- Have knowledge or experience Microservices, Kubernetes or Docker
- Have knowledge or experience NoSQL environments.
.NET Developer Position Remuneration:
- Salary of £50-75k
- Generous secondary benefits.
- Work in a role with a vast amount of autonomy
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.