|Job Title:||.NET Developer|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
.NET Developer Position Overview:
Our client is a highly successful software company and due to natural organic growth, they are looking for an additional .NET Developer to join them.
Working in a highly innovative and dynamic team you will work on an array of greenfield and maintenance projects, all whilst utilising a modern tech stack in this Microsoft environment.
This company boasts a culture best described as fun, collaborative and one that certainly develops their employees within.
.NET Developer Position Requirements:
- To be successful in this role, you will need to be a bright, intelligent individual with circa 2+ years commercial experience working as a .NET Developer.
- You’ll need to have the want to work in a collaborative environment and enjoy a problem solving challenge.
- You’ll need to be a genuinely passionate technologist who is always looking to advance their skillset by learning/using new tools and technologies.
- You’ll need to have knowledge and experience of C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server.
.NET Developer Position Remuneration:
- Basic salary ranging between £40-50k
- Private health insurance/life assurance
- Training and certifications paid for by the company
- Weekly drinks/lunches
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.