|Job Title:||.NET Developer|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
.NET Developer Position Overview:
Our client is a leading and award-winning technology firm.
They’re looking for an additional .NET Developer who can join their innovative team, to ensure business critical software is kept up to date.
This means in addition to developing new applications and features, you will also utilise your technical knowledge to support internal stakeholders with any relevant technical challenges.
.NET Developer Position Responsibilities:
The core focus of your role will be to build and support critical applications that support the businesses operational systems.
This means playing a part in the full lifecycle development process from design to build to test, whilst keeping detailed documentation of yours and your teams work.
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
- They have great fun in their work and highly support their staff to upkeep a healthy work/life balance.
- They’re a multi-national company where English is the business language.
- They work modern technologies and support their staff to both grow/develop within the company, as well as learning new tools/technologies.
.NET Developer Position Requirements:
- You will need to have strong C# skills.
- You will need to have knowledge of full lifecycle development including continuous integration and automated testing.
- You will need have experience of working with REST API’s
- You will need strong knowledge of SQL Server 2008/2012
- You will need to be a team player and have a want to work in a collaborative environment.
- Any experience with Azure, Entity and/or Docker would be advantageous.
.NET Developer Position Remuneration:
- Generous benefits package
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.