|Job Title:||.NET Developer|
|Salary/Rate:||£40 – £55k|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
.NET Developer Position Overview:
Working for this leading and award winning highly innovative technology firm, you will work within one of their Agile development teams on very interesting greenfield projects, developing both web and server-side applications, working with some of the latest technology.
In addition to working on the full lifecycle development projects, you’ll be given the opportunity to learn and grow within the company by learning new tools and technologies.
This opportunity would suit either an experienced Developer who is looking to get their teeth stuck into a new challenge or an up and coming Developer who is keen to learn and developer their skill set.
.NET Developer Position Requirements:
- You will need to have strong experience of working with C# and ideally ASP.NET.
- You will need to be willing to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- You will need to have experience of working with .NET 4.0+
- You will need to be quality centric.
- You will need to have good experience of working with SQL Server 2008+
- Any experience/knowledge of the following would be advantageous: WebAPI, Angular, Entity, Bootstrap, Visual Studio
.NET Developer Position Remuneration:
- Salary of £40-55k
- 25 days holiday
- Generous pension contribution
- Private Healthcare
- Life assurance
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.