|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Product Manager Position Overview:
Our client who is a leading FinTech business has a great opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis. Within this role, you will help shape the roadmap of specific products within the companies product line.
We’re looking for a candidate who can be responsible for both articulating the overall vision of the product, whilst working hands-on across their own scrum team to bring key aspects of that vision to life.
Moreover, you will be responsible for defining market problems, developing user personas, documenting workflows, and build clear and concise business requirements for functional groups and opportunities within your dedicated product.
Product Manager Position Responsibilities:
- You will be part of an agile development process with responsibilities including developing epics that align with releases, release goals that align with the epics, stories to develop functionality that achieve the goals, and acceptance criteria that demonstrate the functionality.
- You will be responsible for and champion the product management processes including roadmap definition, backlog management, acceptance and test case generation.
- You will deliver market requirements to the engineering team and work collaboratively to assist as requested in specification development and with the engineering team during the development process through to launch.
- You will collaborate with sales, account management and marketing in the communication of the product roadmap & delivery process.
- You will interact and engage with clients during meetings, focus groups, user groups, and requirements gathering sessions
Product Manager Position Requirements:
- To be a successful candidate for this role, you will need over 5 years commercial experience in Product Management roles in finance or financial services technology.
- You will need strong knowledge and a solid understanding of Agile product development methodology.
- You will need previous experience in marketing enterprise-class software in a B2B context.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate success in product roadmap delivery and requirements documentation
Product Manager Position Remuneration:
- Salary up to £80k
- Generous secondary benefits package
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.