|Job Title:||QA Engineer / Test Engineer|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
QA Engineer / Test Engineer Position Overview:
Our client is a leading product firm who is focussed on continuing to release cloud (AWS) product streams.
As part of their strategic and organic growth plans, they’re seeking a QA/Test Engineer who has strong Selenium/Cucumber skills.
In this role, you will be working on overseeing the quality of end-to-end delivery and carrying out automation testing in a Continuous Integration environment.
QA Engineer / Test Engineer Position Requirements:
- Have strong knowledge of Selenium and Cucumber with circa 3-5 years of commercial experience in a QA/Test role.
- Have experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Have experience of working in continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) environment.
- Have a want to put your ideas and thoughts forward.
- Have a want to work in a highly collaborative and cohesive working environment.
- Have experience working within an AWS environment.
QA Engineer / Test Engineer Position Remuneration:
- Basic salary of £45-50k
- Private health care and insurances
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.