|Job Title:||QA Manager / Test Manager|
|Salary/Rate:||£50-60k + 10% bonus|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
QA Manager / Test Manager Position Overview:
Our client is a leading financial technology firm based in central London and as part of their structured and aggressive growth plans, are seeking an experienced, passionate and enthusiastic QA Manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis
QA Manager / Test Manager Position Responsibilities:
- Whilst leading a current team of 2, you will be required to build and grow this team further.
- Take complete ownership of the end to end system testing and UAT environment and its processes.
- Be the figurehead in monitoring and guiding the quality of the end to end delivery process. This means from requirement specification through support tickets to release.
- Take ownership of automation testing within a continuous integration environment.
- Manage the arbitrage process concerning product issues.
- Play a hand-on role in performance testing.
QA Manager / Test Manager Position Requirements:
- Have 5 years of commercial experience in a Test/QA Management role.
- Have a customer-centric mindset and a passion for quality.
- Be commercially astute.
- Have experience of working within a CI (Continuous Integration environment).
- Have knowledge of both manual and automation system testing.
- Be a warm and approachable character.
- Have a want to work in a collaborative, cohesive working environment.
- Be a natural problem solver with a good analytical mindset.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
- Be happy to travel to global offices if and when required
QA Manager / Test Manager Position Remuneration:
- Basic salary of £50-60k
- 10% Bonus
- Grown-up working environment
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.