|Job Title:||Senior/Lead Java Developer|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Senior/Lead Java Developer Position Overview:
Our client, a small but pioneering IT product vendor are actively seeking a Lead Java Developer to perform a hybrid role with that of a delivery/project manager but staying hands-on with development. You will work with and lead a small team of skilful individuals, and witness your input assisting the business to grow and innovate!
Senior/Lead Java Developer Position Responsibilities:
- Perform hands-on core Java Development.
- Take charge of the delivery of development projects.
- Coach and mentor the development team.
- Assist the CTO with managerial tasks in their absence.
- Develop new enhancements, modules and features for the product.
- Support and maintain the existing platform and codebase.
- Lead the design of new features.
- Participate in application performance tuning.
- Carry out application testing and deployments.
- Be heavily involved in 3rd party integrations
Senior/Lead Java Developer Position Requirements:
- Have a minimum of 5 years Core Java programming experience.
- Have strong experience of working within an enterprise Java environment.
- Have good SQL experience.
- Be a natural leader with solid project/delivery management experience – a Prince2 certification would be high advantageous.
- Have experience with (or at very least exposure to) Jenkins and JIRA.
- Have experience of working with a framework such as Spring and/or Hibernate.
- Have good problem solving and analysis skills.
- Be a good communicator.
- Be customer centric.
- Have good REST skills.
- Have experience of working with Google Web Toolkit
Senior/Lead Java Developer Position Remuneration:
- Salary of £60-70k per annum
- Flexible working
- Hybrid role
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.